What is ITS Dispatch Trucking Software | Freight Broker Software?
ITS Dispatch is a
web based, inexpensive, and easy Trucking Softwarethat meets the needs of small and medium sized companies running 3-50 trucks. Nothing to buy, download or install and no computer upgrades required!
Truck Software Features
ITS DISPATCH is packed with features normally found in Server Based
Truck Softwarenormally costing $10,000 plus!
- Assign Multiple Trucks to loads
- Detailed Carrier Statistics
- One Click Invoicing and Quick Books Integration
- Detailed Driver Information - Tracking Insurance and Medicals
- Great for Multiple Trucks
- Same great pricing plans with unlimited users!
- Post Trucks directly to Internet Truckstop® (With a Truckstop Account)
- Completely Web-Based | Access from Anywhere!
- Simple Design for Speed and Instant Understanding
- Use all of your Internet Truckstop® features directly from ITS Dispatch (With a Truckstop Account)
- Innovative Dispatch Board to view and manage all Active Loads
- Quick Preview function to view load detail basics 'On the fly'
- Quickly Duplicate loads, saving time on Data Entry
- Create Loads in advance and have them ready for your drivers
- Quickly Manage all loads from one simple console
- View just your loads or view all loads posted by your company (With a Truckstop Account)
- Set Credit Limits for Customers
- Print Detailed Invoices with One Click!
- Integrated Driver Payroll for payments by the mile, hourly or by percentage
- Easily Export Invoicing data into Quick Books
- View Detailed Reports by Drivers or Customers with custom date ranges
- View Detailed Carrier Statistics (Bar Graphs), on Gross Revenue, Volume, Miles and Percentage
- And Much, Much More!
ITS Dispatch - Truck Software
2011-05-16 | ITS Canada
ITS Dispatch trucking software offers complete operational visibility, efficiency, managerial capability all across your business as well as the execution controls. It flawlessly helps to reduce waste, improve work productivity and punch your profitability. If you are responsible for handling, tracking, managing and maintaining fleet assets then our trucking software is the final solution for you. We know that existing technologies offer valuable insights, but our software helps to unlock the true profit secrets and potential that is still unknown.
ITS Dispatch trucking software works seamlessly and systematically increasing your business revenue and minimizing cost all across the entire trucking business. Our software is highly sophisticated, advanced and easy-to-use that certainly helps to control the complete trucking operations and eventually makes you and your customers happy.
ITS Dispatch trucking software (designed and developed by ITS Canada) is helping trucking businesses in minimizing their operating costs and maximizing revenues. It is web based software which works on Software as a Service (SaaS) concept. Trucking companies can buy a license and use it without making any significant changes in their internal IT infrastructure. So, with low cost rental facility offered with ITS Dispatch the problem of affordability was solved. ITS Dispatch contains different modules like dispatching tools, accounting tools, and reporting tools which cater every smaller needs of trucking companies and freight brokers. For them, it is now very easy to manage their business.
The trucking software system deliberately offers:
- The finest ability to access real-time data
- Zero defect delivery & execution
- High-utility accelerated business performance
- Enhanced responsiveness
- Reduced business cycle times
- Proactive addressing of trucking needs
- Reduced intricacies
- Scalable assistance
- Secure control and multi-layered security
- Easy database access facility
- Enhanced flexibility
- Problem locating and solving skills
This software tools is intrinsically right for the trucking ethics and methodologies which combined with the world-class standard, experience and knowledge. It is dedicated to offering customers with a strategic business advantage by swiftly accelerating profitability through decision support planning and execution functions. Our trucking solution is skillfully engineered and proficiently performs all task with industry expertise cobbled with the most advanced information technology. It greatly helps to achieve organizational flexibility for unparallel growth and prosperity.
ITS Version 5.0
2011-01-24 | ITS Canada
Welcome to Version 5
A little bit of change is good, really. It is! Visual fine tuning, addressing speed issues, increased security, increased functionality and new components are just a few of the things that Version 5 touches.
Uploading (New Add on Component)
You will now see a FILES button in various locations of Version 5. This is a new add on feature that has been built to allow users to add documents to loads, drivers, carriers, trucks, trailers customers and so on. Once you upload the documents, they can be emailed or saved for future reference. There is no limit to how much you can upload and the uploaded document stays in the system until you delete it! All users can upload and access files for a fixed rate of $10.00 per month per account. Contact us today to have this tool turned on!
Increased Server speeds and Data Backups
With the new update, we have also upgraded to a server that is more than capable of carrying us through double our current customer base. Along with the increased server speeds and capacities, we have also revised our backup procedures and frequencies to better suit our rate of growth. Additional hardware redundencies have also been added to limit any downtime due to hardware failures.
New Look and Feel
Almost immediately you will notice a change in the window designs. This may appear to be a small change but in fact, it is fairly significant. By changing the design and style of the windows, we have made the site more consistent for future development which will allow for faster development on new components in the future. Besides that, we think it looks pretty cool!
With any update, there are inevitably bugs and minor issues. We have done more testing on this release than any other. That being said, there will still be bugs. If you find something that is not right, please feel free to email email@example.com and please make sure that you mention what internet browser and version you are using. You can also use the Online help located at the top right of the Main Dispatch Board. Our support team will be all hands on deck today to deal with any issues that might come up.
As always, although not a requirement for this update, we suggest that you are using Internet Explorer version 9 or newer or Firefox. Either browser are free to download and can be located at:
IE8 (Microsoft): http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/worldwide-sites.aspx
Mozilla (Firefox): http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/